HelpHere you can find instructions, videos and further help with the service. Please keep in mind that a solved standard captcha costs 10 credits.
Interactive captchasShort instructions for using interactive captchas.
It can be used on almost any page without browser emulation.
Following on this page is a short guide for recaptcha (v2), funcaptcha, coincaptcha and keycaptcha.
1. On the web page (demo) find "I'm not a robot" recaptcha and inspect the element for the code
2. Find the link starting with "www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/anchor" and copy the "k" parameter of this link (everything after "k=")
3. Send a GET- or POST-request in this form:
%YOUR_APIKEY% is your own API key from the API management
%YOURSITEKEY% is the "k" parameter of the previous step
%URL% is the link of the website containing the ReCaptcha
Note: Adjust the oldsource field to recaptchav2, funcaptcha, coincaptcha or keycaptcha depending on the type.
4. The following will be returned by the server:
With CaptchaID being the ID in our system.
5. After 5-120 seconds send a new call to the server
%YOUR_APIKEY% is your API key
CaptchaID is the ID in our system from the previous step.
The response will be:
In %response% is the answer to solve the ReCaptcha.
6. Using the element inspector find the line with id="g-recaptcha-response"
7. Delete "display: none;"
8. On the page with the ReCaptcha "I'm not a robot" you can now see the input field
9. Enter the responce %response" from our system.
10. Click on the button "Submit"
If the button is missing, another function will be used if the captcha is solved.
Usually defined as a data-callback parameter.
Example 1: data-callback="myCallbackFunction"
Or sometimes as a grecaptcha.render function:
'sitekey' : 'sitekey',
'callback' : myCallbackFunction,
'theme' : 'dark'
Several captchas are treated with clients , clients , clients  and so on.
Also, "ba.l" may change.
Or this way too
It may be that the captcha response has to be passed and looks like this as an example:
document.getElementById("recaptcha-demo-form").submit(); //by id "recaptcha-demo-form"
document.getElementsByName("myDemoName").submit(); //by element name "myDemoName"
document.getElementsByClassName("example").submit(); //by class name "example"
Alternatively, the HTML code can also be manipulated.
Find and remove the following DIV-tag:
<div style="visibility: hidden; position: absolute; width:100%; top: -10000px; left: 0px; right: 0px; transition: visibility 0s linear 0.3s, opacity 0.3s linear; opacity: 0;">
<div style="width: 100%; height: 100%; position: fixed; top: 0px; left: 0px; z-index: 2000000000; background-color: #fff; opacity: 0.5; filter: alpha(opacity=50)">
<div style="margin: 0 auto; top: 0px; left: 0px; right: 0px; position: absolute; border: 1px solid #ccc; z-index: 2000000000; background-color: #fff; overflow: hidden;">
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/recaptcha/api2/bframe?hl=en&k=6Lfkmj" title="recaptcha challenge" style="width: 100%; height: 100%;" scrolling="no" frameborder="0"></iframe>
Remove the following lines and everything in between:
<div class=""><!-- BEGIN: ReCAPTCHA implementation example. -->
<!-- END: ReCAPTCHA implementation example. --></div>
And add two new lines:
Without browser (-engine) probably nothing has to be adjusted.
11. The ReCaptcha has been solved successfully.
All steps have now been completed successfully without browser emulation.
Some additional information to solve the captcha:
1. The paramater "k=" (Sitekey) is a constant value and will not change for a single page, except the webmaster changes it by hand.
2. The answer from our server will be valid for 120 seconds only (from the moment the captcha has been solved by a user)
3. You can get the answer for a captcha first and navigate to the desired page afterwards. Ideal for multi-threaded modus.
It's of course possible to receive a few codes beforehand and use them once-off at a later time.
It's important that every code can be used only once for up to 120 seconds after transfer.
A long timeout is possible with our system withouth any problems as the timeout will only start with the solution.
4. Several messages can occur like:
which means that the process is currently working and it will take a few seconds longer.
Something isn't right.
a) The submitted Key of the page doesn't exist.
b) Possibly the algorithm has been change and triggers some kind of malfunction (improbable!)
c) The solvers or the server are working at capacity and the captcha can't be solved within the timeout.
d) The SandBox mode might be activated, please go to userconfig and check and if necessary disable it.
Currently the solver operates with one IP and the captcha is submitted with another IP.
In theory it's possible for the captcha provider to detect that and block the IP.
For this reason it's sensible to use a proxy. See hier
Examples with iMacros v8.9.7 for Firefox: ReCaptcha v2, Funcaptcha, Keycaptcha, Coincaptcha
Sicherheit in Online-Casinos